- Guidelines on GOBAR- DHAN ( Swachh Bharat Mission- Gramin) 02-Jul-2018
- Expression of Interest (Eol) for inviting implementing Agencies under GOBAR-DHAN (SBM-G) 02-Jul-2018
- Expression of Interest (Eol) for inviting implementing Technical Agencies under GOBAR-DHAN (SBM-G) 02-Jul-2018
- Tender Notice 20-Jun-2018
- Helpline Numbers for Flood Affected Areas. 14-Jun-2018
- Tentative seniority list of die-in-harness & Rejected list 08-Aug-2017
- Achievement on 100 days programme 29-Jun-2017
- Work Programme 2017-18 (NRDWP-Central) 28-Jun-2017
- Work Programme State 2017-18 27-Jun-2017
- Corrigendum w.r.t the Office Memorandum No. ACE/PHE/TECH/1-2/2014/14/163 dated 20/08/2013 25-Aug-2016
Welcome to official website of PHED, Govt. of Manipur
The Public Health Engineering Department is dealing with Planning, Investigation, Execution and Operation and Maintenance of both Urban and Rural Water Supply Schemes in the State. In addition, the Department is also looking after Imphal Sewerage project and Swachh Bharat Mission (Gramin) in the State...More
RURAL WATER SUPPLY
The Accelerated Rural Water Supply Programme (ARWSP) was introduced in 1972-73 by the Government of India to assist the States and Union Territories (UTs) to accelerate the pace of coverage of drinking water supply. The entire programme was given a Mission approach with the launch of the Technology Mission on Drinking Water and Related Water Management in 1986.
Urban WATER SUPPLY
In over 50 years of political independence and economic development, India has not been able to ensure the most basic of human needs safe drinking water for all its citizens. Rural areas contain the largest number of people without access to safe water but, in common with many developing countries, the fastest growing unserved populations live in urban and peri-urban areas.