- Work Order for (C/O. of Six Overhead Tank & ground sump & necessary pipelines in the Thongju and its adjoining areas in Imphal East District for promoting Tourism). 29-Aug-2019
- Result for State Co-ordinator, Microbiologist/ Bacteriologist & Chemist. 27-Feb-2019
- Result Deceleration for Jr. Chemist, Data Entry Operator, Lab Assistant and Peon cum Security Guard. 21-Feb-2019
- Interview Notification for the Post of State Co-ordinator, Microbiologist/Bacteriologist & Chemist 18-Feb-2019
- Candidate Information regarding requirement for various post on contract basis. 07-Feb-2019
- Application form for various posts on contractual engagement 17-Dec-2018
- Notification for contractual engagement of Peon cum Security 17-Dec-2018
- Notification for contractual engagement of Lab Assistant 17-Dec-2018
- Notification for contractual engagement of Data Entry Operator 17-Dec-2018
- Notification for contractual engagement of Jr. Chemist 17-Dec-2018
Welcome to official website of PHED, Govt. of Manipur
The Public Health Engineering Department is dealing with Planning, Investigation, Execution and Operation and Maintenance of both Urban and Rural Water Supply Schemes in the State. In addition, the Department is also looking after Imphal Sewerage project and Swachh Bharat Mission (Gramin) in the State...More
RURAL WATER SUPPLY
The Accelerated Rural Water Supply Programme (ARWSP) was introduced in 1972-73 by the Government of India to assist the States and Union Territories (UTs) to accelerate the pace of coverage of drinking water supply. The entire programme was given a Mission approach with the launch of the Technology Mission on Drinking Water and Related Water Management in 1986.
Urban WATER SUPPLY
In over 50 years of political independence and economic development, India has not been able to ensure the most basic of human needs safe drinking water for all its citizens. Rural areas contain the largest number of people without access to safe water but, in common with many developing countries, the fastest growing unserved populations live in urban and peri-urban areas.