- Allotment of Exam Centre/Venue & Rejected candidates for recruitment various post of Group C and D of PHED , Manipur 26-Nov-2019
- Corrigendum regarding recruitment for Group C & D. 20-Nov-2019
- CORRIGENDUM regarding recruitment for Group C & D in PHE Department. 20-Nov-2019
- "URGENT" Notification for postponed of direct recruitment exam of group C & D in PHE Department. 20-Nov-2019
- Seeking the additional documents for "Procurement of GI Pipes for PHED, Manipur. 16-Nov-2019
- Office Memorandum " Selection of Project Management and Supervision Consultants (PM&SC) for Water Supply Project for Manipur State" 12-Nov-2019
- Status of Bid Evaluation for the work "Selection of Project Management and Supervision Consultant for Water Supply Project for Manipur State" 02-Nov-2019
- Tender Notice of Rural Water Supply Scheme at Nungba Sub-division Head-quarter, Noney District, Manipur 11-Oct-2019
- Tender Notice of Rural Water Supply Scheme for Haochong Sub-division Head-quarter and its adjoining Areas. 11-Oct-2019
- Tender Notice of Water Supply Scheme at Tamah, Tamei Sub-Divison, Tamenglong District under Hill Area Development Programme (HADP). 11-Oct-2019
Welcome to official website of PHED, Govt. of Manipur
The Public Health Engineering Department is dealing with Planning, Investigation, Execution and Operation and Maintenance of both Urban and Rural Water Supply Schemes in the State. In addition, the Department is also looking after Imphal Sewerage project and Swachh Bharat Mission (Gramin) in the State...More
RURAL WATER SUPPLY
The Accelerated Rural Water Supply Programme (ARWSP) was introduced in 1972-73 by the Government of India to assist the States and Union Territories (UTs) to accelerate the pace of coverage of drinking water supply. The entire programme was given a Mission approach with the launch of the Technology Mission on Drinking Water and Related Water Management in 1986.
Urban WATER SUPPLY
In over 50 years of political independence and economic development, India has not been able to ensure the most basic of human needs safe drinking water for all its citizens. Rural areas contain the largest number of people without access to safe water but, in common with many developing countries, the fastest growing unserved populations live in urban and peri-urban areas.