- Office Memorandum for engagement of Third Party for implementation of Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM) 14-Sep-2020
- Office Memorandum for the procurement of chemical-Bleaching 14-Sep-2020
- Office Memorandum for the procurement of chemical-Lime 14-Sep-2020
- Corrigendum Notice for Engagement of Third Party Inspection Agency for Implementation of WSS under JJM 23-Aug-2020
- Corrigendum Notice for WS Scheme at Raphel Valley, Lamlongei 23-Aug-2020
- Corrigendum Notice for Bleaching Powder 23-Aug-2020
- Corrigendum Notice for Lime 23-Aug-2020
- VC link for Prebid Meeting of Engagement of Third Party inspection agency under JJM 22-Aug-2020
- VC Link for Prebid Meeting of WS Scheme at Raphel Valley, Lamlongei, Imphal East 22-Aug-2020
- VC Link for Prebid Meeting of Bleaching Powder 22-Aug-2020
Welcome to official website of PHED, Govt. of Manipur
The Public Health Engineering Department is dealing with Planning, Investigation, Execution and Operation and Maintenance of both Urban and Rural Water Supply Schemes in the State. In addition, the Department is also looking after Imphal Sewerage project and Swachh Bharat Mission (Gramin) in the State...More
RURAL WATER SUPPLY
The Accelerated Rural Water Supply Programme (ARWSP) was introduced in 1972-73 by the Government of India to assist the States and Union Territories (UTs) to accelerate the pace of coverage of drinking water supply. The entire programme was given a Mission approach with the launch of the Technology Mission on Drinking Water and Related Water Management in 1986.
Urban WATER SUPPLY
In over 50 years of political independence and economic development, India has not been able to ensure the most basic of human needs safe drinking water for all its citizens. Rural areas contain the largest number of people without access to safe water but, in common with many developing countries, the fastest growing unserved populations live in urban and peri-urban areas.